Medical News Blog Information

You're the virus I got...

To the tune of Grease/You�re the one that I want

I�ve got chills, they�re multiplyin�, and I�ve got a sore throat
Home remedies that I�m tryin�, feels like I�m dyin

Really runny nose, now I cough and ache
and the doctor says its flu
Really runny nose, now it�s in my chest
To my lab I must be true,
There�s nothing  left, nothing left for Doc to do

Chorus:
It�s a rhino I�ve got
(a tiny little rhinovirus), not the flu, Doctor
A rhino I�ve got (a tiny little rhinovirus),
not the flu, Doctor
A rhino I�ve got (a tiny little rhinovirus),
not the flu
It�s all I need (an A or C)
Oh yes indeed (yes indeed)

If you�re filled with secretions
Lungs too hard to inflate
Medicate, must aren�t worth mention, resistance you�ll make

Starting to wheeze, cause of cytokines
I need some air, maybe �roids will pull me through
Starting to wheeze, is it RSV?
I don�t have two, just an HRV that�s all
Are you sure? Well those PCRs wouldn�t lie


Chorus: (repeats out)

Thanks to Katherine Arden and Cassandra Faux for helping me put these together back in 2008.

Like Us

Blog Archive